Dye Saturday

I have been watching the videos from Glynnis at Shibori Girl. I will admit that I was a bit skeptical to try the mandala on my own. The first bit of fabric I pulled out was too thick. I may be able to make it work eventually. We were told that Cotton Lawn would work the best, but no one had it locally. So, I dug out some super thin muslin to try it on. This seems to work better. So, It is in the dye bath slowly turning into something. I also added a bit of folding and pinning at the end to finish out the test. Here are the photos from the beginning of today. I will post the results later. 

 

ImageImageImageImageImage

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: